Sunday, April 18, 2010

Addiction

I have a problem.
It's been going on for a while now, it's tearing my life apart. I've dropped school work, homework, chores. I haven't showered in days. My life has been devoted to this one thing, and it's draining my cash. I try to do some homework, but it calls to me. I say "Okay, ten minutes, then back to work." But I look at the clock and a hour has passed. All I can think about is my next game.

Yes people. I... am a Fallout 3 addict.*


*Like seriously I have Ol' Painless and Lincoln's Repeater along with my Railway Rifle and I'm kicking Raider ass. Now all I need is something that can protect me more and I'll be killin' Murlocks and taking names. Hey! Want me to go get my laptop so I can show you my bobble head collection?


Comment and rate please.

No comments:

Post a Comment