Friday, June 11, 2010

Not-So-Funny


So a few of the kids at my school checked out my blog. And you know what they said?

It's boring and I write to much.

So you know what? F**k them. Those little motherf**kers can't read, or don't have the damn attention span to read, what? 3 paragraphs? F**k what they say, I'm better then them anyway. Do they have a blog? No. They like to post pointless statues and talk about boy/girls and friend each other on facebook. Do they put time and effort into their posts? No. Do they re-read each status? No. Do they blog? No. So I'm better then them. If they can't bother to read THREE PARAGRAPHS, or actually have to THINK ON THE INTERNET, then F**k them. They can all suck it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete