Thursday, October 1, 2009

FIRE IN THE WHOLE!!!

a while back a had rode the bus, like any other day.
My stop was coming up, so I was standing in the front of the bus waiting for it to stop so I can get off. My eyes wandered around looking from sign to sign, when they fell upon the dashboard of the bus. I noticed a big round button, under a protection case, and it said "FIRE".
My mind then went to the obvious, but then I thought what if it wasn't the obvious... and I came up with this:

It was a normal day for the y13 bus, it was riding down main street, only half full, and was on perfect time. The sky was blue, the sun high in the morning sky, the bus humming down the street when disaster struck. Rush hour traffic! The traffic was so slow, it would have taken hours to get through it. The bus driver didn't even break a sweet about going to be late. He calmly lifted up the protection case, and pressed the "FIRE" button.
Suddenly, to missals shot out of the head lights and blew up the five cars in front of of the bus! the people were thrown unhurt onto the sidewalk by the explosion. The bus repeated this until the route was complete. Then space monkeys started attacking!

I got about that far before I saw a "press in case of fire" sticker under the button. The thought was runined, and It was proven that it was no more then a safety function. And then I got off of the bus at my stop. But for five seconds, I had the funnest idea in months.

And... as far as we know... the sticker could just be a cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment