Sunday, February 7, 2010

BioShock 2

IT'S COMMING OUT IN TWO DAYS! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Sadly, I won't be able to get it until my Birthday, July 13, because of my lack of ready cash at the moment; due to the fact I'm saving it for new computer parts. And I feel as if I can save some cash if I wait a while they'll knock off a few bucks. (I can wait. Walkthroughs satisfy my hunger)
In the mean time, I'll talk about operating systems.

We all know, Mac OS sucks. It's all up there thinking it's better then Windows. When really, it's more stubborn then Windows. You can do whatever the hell you want to Windows and you'll be fine. But Mac's are more bark then bite. And don't get me started on their computers...

Windows, I like. I have never used another OS in my life. And Windows has never crapped out on me as long as I never crapped out on it. Besides that, almost anything can run on it. Windows is the most used, most supported, and most liked system of all time.

Linux is the tricky one. It is most feared by Windows users and vice versa. It's the mystery of which I can't explain. But some versions of it are free so who gives a damn?

Final Verdict :
Mac=Sexyest
Windows= Most useable
Linux= Free, but complicated

One day, I hope to get to know all these OS... And in the end... I'll still like Windows...


Unless Bill Gates does a Tiger Woods on us....

1 comment:

  1. Linux ftw!

    (Haven't checked your blog for too long)

    I'll try to follow a bit more ;)

    ReplyDelete